HOW TO MAKE UP TO $50K IN 24 HOURS WITH DIRECT DEPOSIT.

Reaction score
Congratulations to everyone that made money from my last coinbase class. I got a few good feedbacks from different people around the world with many making profits of up to 39k and one was as high as 90k in profits. The method still works and you should keep racking up bread till it gets saturated.

INTRODUCTION:

The term direct deposit refers to the deposit of funds electronically into a bank account rather than through a physical, paper check. Direct deposit requires the use of an electronic network that allows deposits to take place between banks. This network is called the automated clearing house (ACH).

Because the funds are transferred electronically, recipients' accounts are credited automatically, so there is no need to wait for the money to clear. Common uses for direct deposit include paychecks, tax refunds, and other benefits.

NOTE: Not all banks have direct deposit feature, many banks have bill pay but don't have direct deposit so take note of that cos it’s very important.

Direct Deposit is one of the few methods of cashing out which definitely won’t get saturated because every money transfer method in the world revolves around direct deposit. Even the Government pays salaries via direct deposit and also all US local and prepaid cards like Cash App, Moneyloin, Greendot and way more all accepts direct deposit.

Even if you’re completely new to the game even if you are a complete newbie who has no luck with making bread on the dark web. All you gotta do is remain anonymous to keep hitting which can eventually end up making you a millionaire overnight if you’re consistent enough and put in the work. You can get started my following these few simple steps:

WHAT DO I NEED TO GET STARTED?

A Good Device iOS or Android

A VPN with static non changing IP Servers.

A Bank Log With Email Access, IP, Cookes and Victim Browser and Carrier Info.

A Good Bank Drop with enough transactions history of any bank.

You can get a good bank log and bank drop from a few good vendors I’ve worked with in the past for my paid classes and collaborations, they pretty dependable.

@Invmasongry and @Kuwait456 on telegram.

Best banks for loading prepaid banks/cards
• Huntington bank
• FNBO bank
• Bluefcu Bank
• Woodforest Bank
• Rbc Bank
• Navy Federal Bank
• Chase Bank
• WellsFargo Bank

Step 1: Access your bank log email and inject the necessary cookies. After you've successfully logged onto the bank log you bought, you should get greeted with uour regular bank dashboard.

Step 2: Locate the “BillPay” option to begin with your transfer

Step 3: Now you will be asked either the bill payment is to be sent to a Company or a Person. Since we’re loading to our personal drop account just select “Pay a Person.”

Step 4: Now you should have the options to send payments for both check or Electronically. Now tick the “Direct Deposit” or “Electronic” Option

Step 5: Fill in with your drop/receiver information
• Full Name
• Account and Routine Number
• Account Type
• Phone number

Step 6: Make sure to enter all information correctly and when everything looks good proceed by selecting “Next”

Step 7: Most of the Banks at this point will like to verify your Identity by sending a verification code to either email or Phone Number, that's why I always recommend you buy bank logs with Email access and Carrier Info including cookies. Once you have cookies injected, the bank will send the code to the email instead of the phone number.

Step 8: A verification code will be sent to the email.

Step 9: Now enter the code you got from email and click “Next”

Step 10: You will get to a page and you will see the Payee info you just added, all you've got to
do is

I.Choose date to send payment, money delivers on same day

I• Write the amount to send

Step 10: Direct Deposit doesn't get your account burnt but I recommend you send amount not exceeding $50k, I’ve personally had continuous success with $10k-$40k, stay below the radar. Submit payment once you’re fine with the amount.

Step 11: On this review page it will show you the delivery date of which your payment will be posted. It shows up in your balance the same day. Once everything looks good then you click “Submit”

Step 12: Payment Scheduled Successfully!

Step 13: Now in some few minutes, the direct deposit scheduled will reflect in the Receiver or bank drop/ Drop account.

For cashouts, you can either convert the funds to btc or make a transfer to a bank account you’re convenient using.

If you have any questions in need further guidance, hit me up on telegram @nighthawk237

• Tags
    deposit direct hours how to