HOW TO MAKE OPENBULLET/SILVERBULLET CONFIG | FOR BEGINNER

Vendor of: Paypal & Banks Logins + Cookies
Verified Seller
Reaction score
LEAVE A LIKE :)

This is For Making A Config Without Captcha !

Two Things are Required to Make it Working i.e Request Block (Which Will Try To Login Through Given User and Pass) and Key Check (Which Will be Keys To Check that Whether The Login is successful or not).

Code:
1- Make Request Block:

Go to the config tab in OpenBullet and press "New" (Now it should show you the stacker)

Go to the site you want to create the config for and press "CTRL + SHIFT + I" at the same time, Now go to Network and press record at the top right.

Now Trying To Login with an incorrect USERASS/MAILASS, After doing that you will see lot of different names popup.

Filter through these until you see the "Request Method: Post".

After you have this thing , You will see Some Code Like Lines.

just save the "Request URL" in a NotePad file.

Then save "Content-Type" (Which is on the same page)

For safe keeping I would Advice you to save Origin and Referrer as well (its not always needed but I would recommend you to keep it)

Now save the "User-Agent"

And finally you will have to save the Form Data

Return back to OpenBullet press the "+" icon then select "Request"

In Request we will put the 1st URL we got (Request URL) where it says "URL:"

Change the method to "POST"

Now go to "Content-Type:" and paste what we saved in notepad.

Add the Origin and Referrer we got earlier in "Custom Headers:" (Put Origin and Referrer on a new line underneath)

Now put the Form Data in the "POST Data" box, Now you will have to change the username you entered to <USER> and change the password to <PASS>

Now run the Debugger.

2- Add Key Check:

Press the + and add a "Key Check"

Change the type to failure

Paste the error message for an incorrect userass eg (ACCESS DENIED! or PASSWORD INCORRECT)

You can use The Error Message That appeared when you Tried To Login Through Fake Userass/Mailass.

Now press the "Key Chains +" and add a success block.

Now press the "+" which can be seen at "Keys +" and just type something that you see when you sign in to a working account e.g (Welcome!, Login Success)

Now we are done! Don't Forget to save your config

• Tags
    check config press request