HOW TO MAKE MONEY WITH INSTAGRAM PAGES, GROW YOUR OWN PAGE, MONETIZE INSTAGRAM

Vendor of: Paypal & Banks Logins + Cookies
Verified Seller
Reaction score
Hello everyone, I have been working on this guide for a while now. This guide is easy but time consuming. You can earn up to 581185 KRW ($500 USD) per account. I don't think anyone has posted this guide recently. Support me by giving me +rep or liking my post/rating leak. Thank you for reading! :)

Growing the page

Okay so first of all you want to make a new account on Instagram, add an new email and password. Name it something that has to do with your niche. eg. if your making a fashion page name it something like globalfashion or whatever. DON'T USE YOUR MAIN EMAIL AS YOU WILL NEED TO GIVE ACCESS TO THE INSTAGRAM ACCOUNT EMAIL SO THE BUYER CAN CHANGE THE PASSWORD FOR THE ACCOUNT, If you don't have another email you can make one at protonmail.com

Next, you want to look for stuff to post, post something that is your niche genre like if your doing fashion post HQ clothes or if your doing a street wear page post jordans and post anything you find on google. At the beginning it will be hard to find good followers so we will be doing a good trick. Find people on other pages about your niche and follow them preferably the people who have liked the recent post and commented. If they like their content they will come to yours. Sometimes if you follow them they will follow you back and like some of your posts. Don't unfollow them after as they will unfollow you back. If you like their recent 6 posts they might like your posts. Make a good bio and description on each post.

Do this until you reach 5K - 15K followers. After this you want to let your followers grow naturally by adding hashtags related to your niche on the post which will attract people to your page. After this you will be growing your followers passively. You will only need to come online to post and reply to DMs. Try to post 3 times daily at different times. Add follow goals in your bio to motivate the viewers on your page to follow you.

Monetizing

After you reach 125K + followers you want to monetize your page so you can earn some income. The first method is to sell things related to your page. If you are doing health and hygiene page you can get partnered with manscape and promote their product. Get affiliated with companies and promote their product on your page or dropship stuff on your page. Don't do this too much as people will think you are greedy and unfollow you. Make sure they are related to your niche.

Another method is to sell shoutouts to other pages to shout them out for money. This isn't the most profitable but it can add up. As the above don't do this frequently charge up to $50 per shoutout depending on your followers and likes. Do shoutouts to pages related to your niche.

The last method is at the end of this sell your page and make a new one. You can sell these for up to $500 each and pages can go for thousands. Once you have sold it rinse and repeat. It will take time and it is a good way.

The first method is the most profitable.

Sorry for the LQ post, this is my first post and my english and grammar aren't the best.

Leave a like, +rep or rate the leak for more posts!

• Tags
    follow followers method niche