HOW TO GET SPOTIFY PREMIUM FOR FREE (NO CRACKING REQUIRED) HQ TUTORIAL

Vendor of: Paypal & Banks Logins + Cookies
Verified Seller
Reaction score
Ok, so I've been using this method for a long time and I've seen that it works really really well.
DO NOT LEECH, ALL LEECHERS WILL BE PERSONALLY REPORTED BY ME. LIKING THIS POST TAKES A MERE SECOND, DON'T GET YOUR ACCOUNT BANNED AND LEAVE A LIKE. Ban 2

REMINDER, THIS TUTORIAL DOESN'T REQUIRE CRACKING OF ANY KIND.

1. First of all, you're going to want to make yourself a Paypal account. Use a disposable email or your main, it doesn't matter. (If you have a Paypal account that hasn't been used for Spotify you can use that too.)

2. What this method will be doing is taking advantage of the 3-month free premium trials that Spotify offers, and we'll be spoofing it so we can get it for free on our account multiple times.

3. If you haven't used the Spotify premium trial on your account yet, follow this. Otherwise, if you've used the 3-month trial before, skip to step 4. First, you're going to want to get the 3-month Spotify premium trial using the Paypal account you just made. You can link your own debit card or a virtual one, it doesn't matter. No money will be charged. After you go ahead and get the trial, cancel it immediately through Spotify's website. You just got Spotify for free for 3-months. But what do you do after those 3-months are over? That's what the next step is for.

4. Now, we're going to be a little more sneaky with it. Make a burner Spotify account and take your burner Paypal account. Get the 1-month trial for a Spotify family account, and then cancel it immediately. After that, just send the family link to yourself (and your friends if you want to) and set it to an address that you'll remember. (I personally just use the houses next to mine.) Keep on repeating this method with new burner Spotify accounts and you'll have yourself free premium forever.

Notes: You may be wondering why we use Paypal accounts instead of outright using a credit/debit or virtual credit card. If we use the same credit/debit card for multiple Spotify trials, Spotify notices and will block your trial immediately. I don't know how virtual credit cards work as I've never used them before, but I presume it's similar. That's why we use Paypal, for some reason Spotify doesn't recognize the same Paypal for different accounts.

REMINDER: CANCEL THE SUBSCRIPTION RIGHT AFTER YOU GOT THE TRIAL. NO MONEY WILL BE CHARGED. YOU CAN USE THE SAME BURNER PAYPAL ACCOUNT FOR ALL YOUR BURNER SPOTIFY ACCOUNTS, THEY WILL NOT NOTICE.

Reactions: temp

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 1) Show all

• Tags
    paypal premium spotify spotify premium