High performance bot

Golden Member
Reaction score
Hello everybody. A cryptocurrency trading bot was recommended to me. I tried it and it got excellent results, so I want to share it with you.

Link:

To see this hidden content, you must reply and react with one of the following reactions : Like Like, Love Love, Haha Haha, Wow Wow

The bot does not use the exchange APIs. It is therefore necessary to deposit directly on the site.
To do this, you need to use waves.exchange and buy USDN which will then be converted into Sonicoin, the currency to be used within the site. The minimum purchase is 60 USDN.
More details can be found inside the site.

How it works:
1665575049873.png

It have return the 385.15% in 259 days

1666162526237.png

I suggest to LEARN AND READ ALL DOCUMENTATIONS BEFORE INVEST AND START TO USE IT
POST UPDATED

Reactions: Mr.Noproblemo

Premium Member
Reaction score
Hello everybody. A cryptocurrency trading bot was recommended to me. I tried it and it got excellent results, so I want to share it with you.

Link:

[Hidden content]

The bot does not use the exchange APIs. It is therefore necessary to deposit directly on the site.
To do this, you need to use waves.exchange and buy USDN which will then be converted into Sonicoin, the currency to be used within the site. The minimum purchase is 60 USDN.
More details can be found inside the site.

How it works:
1665575049873.png

It have return the 385.15% in 259 days

1666162526237.png

I suggest to LEARN AND READ ALL DOCUMENTATIONS BEFORE INVEST AND START TO USE IT
POST UPDATED
lets get paid

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 3) Show all

• Tags
    bots