[GUIDE] How to buy good clothing replicas by yourself

Golden Member
Reaction score

Welcome
?url=https%3A%2F%2Fstatic.nulled.to%2Fpu
(About 10-15min read)
So you probably clicked this guide to discover how the hell can you order these clothes that are getting more and more popular. I mean there are plenty of proxiers* who offer you the best quality replica clothing for cheap, but to be honest this is another reseller of a reseller who takes their replicas from the actual producer. Today I will pass you through all important informations, I will explain to you definitions of some words, and I will learn you how to buy items for yourself.
*Proxier - person who orders replicas directly from China for you. Usually he takes comission based on percentage of the whole haul price..
Before we start I'd like to inform you this whole replica thing is not the cheapest, considering the pandemic, shipment prices are pretty overwhelming. I'm pretty sure the whole guide will be actual till the end of replicas so you can always wait with shopping when this whole COVID thing will chill a little.
Also this guide is pretty detailed so you need this particular things to make your shopping happen:
-At least 70iq
-A web browser

-At least one working eyeball so you can read it with understanding
-Google translate in some extreme cases

To see this hidden content, you must reply and react with one of the following reactions : Like Like, Love Love, Haha Haha, Wow Wow
I don't take any responsibility for any kind of losses, you should be self-aware, you should get some additional information when it comes to shipping.

Reactions: ALPHA0012, jaefglne and Tpac69
Reaction score

Welcome
(About 10-15min read)
So you probably clicked this guide to discover how the hell can you order these clothes that are getting more and more popular. I mean there are plenty of proxiers* who offer you the best quality replica clothing for cheap, but to be honest this is another reseller of a reseller who takes their replicas from the actual producer. Today I will pass you through all important informations, I will explain to you definitions of some words, and I will learn you how to buy items for yourself.
*Proxier - person who orders replicas directly from China for you. Usually he takes comission based on percentage of the whole haul price..

Before we start I'd like to inform you this whole replica thing is not the cheapest, considering the pandemic, shipment prices are pretty overwhelming. I'm pretty sure the whole guide will be actual till the end of replicas so you can always wait with shopping when this whole COVID thing will chill a little.
Also this guide is pretty detailed so you need this particular things to make your shopping happen:
-At least 70iq
-A web browser

[Hidden content]

I don't take any responsibility for any kind of losses, you should be self-aware, you should get some additional information when it comes to shipping.
Gg

Reaction score

Welcome
(About 10-15min read)

-At least 70iq
-A web browser

[Hidden content]

interesting one.

Reaction score
[GUIDE] Comment acheter soi-même de bonnes répliques de vêtements

Bienvenue (environ 10 à 15 minutes de lecture)
Vous avez probablement cliqué sur ce guide pour découvrir comment vous pouvez commander ces vêtements qui deviennent de plus en plus populaires. Je veux dire qu'il existe de nombreux proxiers* qui vous proposent des répliques de vêtements de la meilleure qualité à bas prix, mais pour être honnête, il s'agit d'un autre revendeur d'un revendeur qui prend ses répliques auprès du véritable producteur. Aujourd'hui, je vais vous transmettre toutes les informations importantes, je vous expliquerai les définitions de certains mots et je vous apprendrai à acheter des articles pour vous-même.
*Proxier - personne qui commande des répliques directement depuis la Chine pour vous. Habituellement, il prend une commission basée sur un pourcentage du prix total du transport.

Avant de commencer, je voudrais vous informer que toute cette histoire de réplique n'est pas la moins chère, compte tenu de la pandémie, les prix d'expédition sont assez exorbitants. Je suis presque sûr que l'ensemble du guide sera d'actualité jusqu'à la fin des répliques afin que vous puissiez toujours attendre de faire vos achats lorsque toute cette histoire de COVID se calmera un peu.
Ce guide est également assez détaillé, vous aurez donc besoin de ces éléments particuliers pour réaliser vos achats :
-Au moins 70 QI
-Un navigateur Web

-Au moins un globe oculaire fonctionnel pour que vous puissiez le lire en le comprenant
-Google traduit dans certains cas extrêmes
[Contenu caché]

Je n'assume aucune responsabilité pour tout type de perte, vous devez être conscient de vous-même, vous devez obtenir des informations supplémentaires en ce qui concerne l'expédition.

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 3) Show all