[ FIXED ] SILENT CRYPTO MINER ( ~100$/day)

Reaction score

Main Features

• Native & .NET - Miner installer and watchdog coded in C#, Shellcode loader/injector coded in C, miner requires .NET Framework 4.5
  • Shellcode - All .NET C# parts are converted into Shellcode and injected using a native C loader, can be disabled
  • Injection (Silent/Hidden) - Hide payload behind another process like explorer.exe, conhost.exe, svchost.exe or other processes
  • CPU & GPU Mining - Can mine on Both CPU and GPU (Nvidia & AMD)
  • Idle Mining - Can be configured to mine at different usages or not at all while computer is or isn't in use
  • Stealth - Pauses the miner and clears the GPU memory while any of the programs in the "Stealth Targets" option are open
  • Watchdog - Replaces the miner file if removed and starts it if the injected miner is closed down
  • Remote Configuration - Can get the miner settings remotely from a URL every 100 minutes
  • Bypass Windows Defender - Adds exclusions into Windows Defender for the general folders the miner uses
  • Process Killer - Constantly checks for any programs in the "Kill Targets" and kills them if found

You bear the full responsibility of your actions and acknowledge that this software was created for educational purposes only.

This software's main purpose is NOT to be used maliciously, or on any system that you do not own, or have the right to use.

By using this software, you automatically agree to the above.

since the repository for the mining software has been deleted, i can only give it out through telegram contacts, thank you.

To see this hidden content, you must reply and react with one of the following reactions : Like Like, Love Love, Haha Haha, Wow Wow

• Love
  • Wow
Reactions: dwrift, twentytwo, mrthematrix and 6 others
Reaction score

Main Features

• Native & .NET - Miner installer and watchdog coded in C#, Shellcode loader/injector coded in C, miner requires .NET Framework 4.5
  • Shellcode - All .NET C# parts are converted into Shellcode and injected using a native C loader, can be disabled
  • Injection (Silent/Hidden) - Hide payload behind another process like explorer.exe, conhost.exe, svchost.exe or other processes
  • Idle Mining - Can be configured to mine at different usages or not at all while computer is or isn't in use
  • Stealth - Pauses the miner and clears the GPU memory while any of the programs in the "Stealth Targets" option are open
  • Watchdog - Replaces the miner file if removed and starts it if the injected miner is closed down
  • Remote Configuration - Can get the miner settings remotely from a URL every 100 minutes
  • Bypass Windows Defender - Adds exclusions into Windows Defender for the general folders the miner uses
  • Process Killer - Constantly checks for any programs in the "Kill Targets" and kills them if found

You bear the full responsibility of your actions and acknowledge that this software was created for educational purposes only.

This software's main purpose is NOT to be used maliciously, or on any system that you do not own, or have the right to use.

since the repository for the mining software has been deleted, i can only give it out through telegram contacts, thank you.
[Hidden content]
w

Reaction score
still opening spots , be quick if you dont want to miss out because i will close it when we reach a certain amount of people

Reaction score

Main Features

[Hidden content]

• Post hidden due to user being banned.

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 6) Show all

• Tags
    crypto fixed miner remote silent tool