EGGSHELL IPHONE MACBOOK IOS RAT FULL ACCESS HACK

Vendor of: Paypal & Banks Logins + Cookies
Verified Seller
Reaction score
Hey hope you enjoy this tool. You can use it to get full access on any IOS device.

Requirements:
PC
Kali Linux (if you don't know how to get kali linux refer to my thread here
A Brain
Step 1: Go to this link and copy the repo. (Press clone and copy that link)
Step 2: Open kali linux if you don't have git already installed. Install it using this commands.
Code:
sudo apt-get update
sudo apt-get install git
git clone GitHub - lucasjacks0n/EggShell: iOS/macOS/Linux Remote Administration Tool
cd eggshell
sudo apt-get install python2.7
python eggshell.py
Step 3: You should see a menu with 4 options now. Press 3 and hit enter then choose option 1 (bash). Set your lhost and lport if you don't know how to portforward look at this YouTube video I made.
Step 4: Once that's done you should get a piece of code copy that and get it on the persons iphone/macbook. This only works on jail broken iphones or if they somehow have a terminal in them. For macbooks you need to open the terminal app and paste the code their.
That's all for today leave a like and rep pls.

Reactions: Mr_4you1, lazysloth2 and jordana.axel
Advanced Member
Reaction score
Hey hope you enjoy this tool. You can use it to get full access on any IOS device.

Requirements:
PC
Kali Linux (if you don't know how to get kali linux refer to my thread here
A Brain
Step 1: Go to this link and copy the repo. (Press clone and copy that link)
Step 2: Open kali linux if you don't have git already installed. Install it using this commands.
Code:
sudo apt-get update
sudo apt-get install git
git clone GitHub - lucasjacks0n/EggShell: iOS/macOS/Linux Remote Administration Tool
cd eggshell
sudo apt-get install python2.7
python eggshell.py
Step 3: You should see a menu with 4 options now. Press 3 and hit enter then choose option 1 (bash). Set your lhost and lport if you don't know how to portforward look at this YouTube video I made.
Step 4: Once that's done you should get a piece of code copy that and get it on the persons iphone/macbook. This only works on jail broken iphones or if they somehow have a terminal in them. For macbooks you need to open the terminal app and paste the code their.
That's all for today leave a like and rep pls.

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 1) Show all

• Tags
    full access hack ios iphone mackbook rat