Does EMV X2 still work? And if so where can i buy or download a trusted version?

Reaction score
Just as the title states, I am looking for emv x2 software for carding. I would like to practive with the emv chip but i can't seem to find the software available anywhere, as most sites are scams. Any help would be appreciated

Administration Team
DNA Moderator
Infinity Member
Reaction score
i have a fixed version of x2 yes it's work but only the fixed one is work simple all other versions a cross internet are just cloned version of him & not work.

x2 fixed version is work with nfc

Also this my emv tool if you want you can check it & also the x2 fixed version are available i have it

Reaction score
thought emv software was a no go why so many people lead people to destruction not saying u are ninja im talking about other people cuz u 1 of the few that look legit im so frustrated with this whole carding shit

Administration Team
DNA Moderator
Infinity Member
Reaction score
thought emv software was a no go why so many people lead people to destruction not saying u are ninja im talking about other people cuz u 1 of the few that look legit im so frustrated with this whole carding shit
EVM tool nothing more than writing/reading a APU command based on IST file, I got daily pm people get scammed with EVMX2 across darknet/deepweb yes the tool is work fine until you get on to the front of ATM machine then your card slipped out because its just write a some shit data on the cheap.

how much is EVM tool is important the IST file are more important than him because it's contain a APU command tell the evm cheap how to work.

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 2) Show all

• Tags
    buy download emv trusted version work