*Discussion about Dumps*

Premium Member
Reaction score
Hey,

Im pretty new in this space, so im wondering whats the deal with "dumps+pin" I see alot of information about them and I am curious to hear other encounters with them.
  • Has anyone had any luck at an ATM machine with them?
    • I personally used one, only wrote the track(s) & was able to check acct balance, but not withdraw. Machine shot me a code (maybe 59)
    • Does anyone have any insight on the above encounter?
  • Do you guys on write the track(s) or do you burn the chip as well?
  • My personal opinion about dumps is they are great because of the ability to check BAL, but probably best suited for in person purchases?

Again, if guys could share any info they have on "dumps + PIN" that would be great!

Thx in adv.

Administration Team
DNA Moderator
Infinity Member
Reaction score
When one possesses the appropriate tools and understands their proper usage, such as Card Cloning Software, .IST Files, Blank cards, hardware (embosser, etc.), and, of course, the accurate Track 2 + PIN, one can earn a profit by withdrawing funds from ATMs.

In-person purchases, such as visiting a shopping mall and utilising the card, are possible; however, this depends on the country in question. In nations such as the UK, USA, etc., this might be challenging due to the bank issuer's ability to trace your movements in the event of fraudulent activity on the victim's account.

Consequently, exploiting via ATM may be the better option; however, it is essential to remember that this is a high-risk activity, requiring an experienced individual with a substantial amount of time spent in this field. Success requires a lot of separate time, reading, trial and error, etc.

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 1) Show all

• Tags
    dumps