Discovering Website Directories - Problem

Reaction score
I have been attempting to use tools such as dirbuster, gobuster, and dirsearch for website reconnaissance. During my practice, I encountered a company with three distinct websites. The first one is directly linked to the CEO, while the other two provide services and courses.

Although I can easily discover the directories of the initial site, I am struggling immensely with the other two. They seem to be connected in some way to Kartra or Kajabi systems. While I have been able to locate several directories, I cannot find the member registration or login pages on these websites.

I have tried running nearly every seclist at my disposal (even one that feels like an extensive collection). However, I haven't found anything worthwhile yet.

If any experienced individuals out there could offer some guidance? Am I missing something crucial in my approach? Are there alternative methods or tools that might be more effective for finding registration and login pages on these websites?

I would greatly appreciate your wisdom and advice!

Thank you in advance!

Reaction score
Have you tried waybackurls? Have you searched on the ASN at Shodan? Have you checked for subdomains with Assetfinder? Have you scanned them with Nmap syntax 'nmap -sT -Pn -v -p- host' ?

Reactions: joker1910
Reaction score
To be honest, no. The only one out of your suggestions I've tried was looking for subdomains with DNSdumpster. (Which didn't find any subdomains.) I guess I will look into your suggestions, though. Thank you for your response!

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 1) Show all

• Tags
    website