Cash App & clone card scammers within Us!!

Reaction score
Hello mates. Two weeks back i was in the group on telegram and asked if someone could get me bank logs from Africa. Suddenly A scammer from the group a.k.a (Billion Bucks @chapoxg)dm'd me and he told me that he had a guy good in all that kinda stuff. So he gave me a link for his telegram acc. The 2nd scammers goes by alias (The greatest @rhacksgod) he also has a group named as ( V God Tuts). He told me that he had stuff like BANK LOGS, CASH APP LOGS & CLONE CARDS.
so it took some time while i was still in the group to finally look for a cheaper plug($20 that he claimed to have a blc of $230 which wasn't bad)
I made the payment 2 tyms, the first dep on Friday last week and the remaining balance yesterday's night.

After that he told me to prepare my laptop and a paid vpn, though i went 4 pron free coz it could still work the same.

After he sent me certain details that am pretty sure were fake he went further and told me to set up an (x4 server) to ensure safety.

Mates am very new to carding so tell me if setting up an x4 server is really part of the game...

He explained saying that x4 server subscriptions can be got from his partner so he also shared another link of the so called "x4 server subscription" .
I chat with the guy and he was like he $40 half a yr and $80 full year.

Honestly am lucky, atleast happy to say that i was broke so i couldn't buy that. So i told him to leave that safety step and just proceed with cash log.

Thats where it all ended, i was finally blocked.
I was blocked by all the 3 accounts which made understand that i was scammed.

So take caution about these accounts
(The greatest @rhacksgod)
(Billion bucks @chapoxg)
(Tom T @getdabagup)

Here are the images for the payment and chats that i had screen shot earlier. Can't have all the conversation coz everything was deleted on all accounts.

I'm pretty sure its one person with all these accounts else a group of scammers.

Last edited:
Reactions: AS44S and Ryan

DNA Admin
DNA Moderator
Reaction score
Provided usernames Banned from DNA Telegram Group

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 1) Show all

• Tags
    group server telegram