Beginner to Expert Guide to Computer Hacking, Basic Security, and Penetration Testing By James Patterson

• Post hidden due to user being banned.
Reaction score
:eek:Intro :: I want to thank you and congratulate you for downloading the book, “Hacking: Beginner's Guide to Computer Hacking, Basic Security, and Penetration Testing .”This book will teach you how you can protect yourself from most common hacking attacks -- by knowing how hacking actually works! After all, in order to prevent your system from being compromised, you need to stay a step ahead of any criminal hacker. You can do that by learning how to hack and how to do acounter-hack .Within this book are techniques and tools that are used by both criminal and ethical hackers – all the things that you will find here will show you how information security can be compromised and how you can identify an attack in a system that you are trying to protect. At the same time, you will also learn how you can minimize any damage in your system or stop an ongoing attack .Thanks again for downloading this book. I hope you enjoy it!
How to download ????

Reaction score
[MEDIA = imgur] a / DYoUuDM [/ MEDYA]
:eek:Giriş :: Size teşekkür etmek ve kitabı indirdiğiniz için sizi tebrik etmek istiyorum, “ Hacking: Bilgisayar Hacking Başlangıç Kılavuzu, Temel Güvenlik ve Penetrasyon Testi. ”Bu kitap, bilgisayar korsanlığının gerçekte nasıl çalıştığını bilerek kendinizi en yaygın saldırı saldırılarından nasıl koruyabileceğinizi öğretecektir! Sonuçta, sisteminizin tehlikeye atılmasını önlemek için, herhangi bir suç korsanının bir adım önünde kalmanız gerekir. Bunu nasıl hackleneceğini ve nasıl saldırı yapılacağını öğrenerek yapabilirsiniz .Bu kitapta hem cezai hem de etik bilgisayar korsanları – tarafından kullanılan teknikler ve araçlar bulunmaktadır. Burada bulacağınız her şey size nasıl bilgi göstereceğini gösterecektir güvenlik tehlikeye girebilir ve korumaya çalıştığınız bir sistemdeki bir saldırıyı nasıl tanımlayabileceğiniz. Aynı zamanda,ayrıca sisteminizdeki herhangi bir hasarı nasıl en aza indirebileceğinizi veya devam eden bir saldırıyı nasıl durdurabileceğinizi öğreneceksiniz .Bu kitabı indirdiğiniz için tekrar teşekkürler. Umarım hoşuna gider!
sağol bro

Reaction score
Good
:eek:Intro :: I want to thank you and congratulate you for downloading the book, “Hacking: Beginner's Guide to Computer Hacking, Basic Security, and Penetration Testing .”This book will teach you how you can protect yourself from most common hacking attacks -- by knowing how hacking actually works! After all, in order to prevent your system from being compromised, you need to stay a step ahead of any criminal hacker. You can do that by learning how to hack and how to do acounter-hack .Within this book are techniques and tools that are used by both criminal and ethical hackers – all the things that you will find here will show you how information security can be compromised and how you can identify an attack in a system that you are trying to protect. At the same time, you will also learn how you can minimize any damage in your system or stop an ongoing attack .Thanks again for downloading this book. I hope you enjoy it!

Reaction score
thanks

Reaction score
h

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 9) Show all

• Tags
    basic beginners guide hacking penetration penetration testing security testing