A.I. Academy

Administration Team
DNA Moderator
Reaction score
A.I. Academy is an exciting 6-week bootcamp created by Chris Record, an 8-figure marketer who has cracked the code on A.I… During this program he will share his beginner-friendly approach to using A.I. tools in your business for more traffic, leads and sales online!

The academy starts on April 26th 2023 with a special early bird discount which includes bonuses such as access to the A.I Club membership site, master classes on Chat GPT, Midjourney, Talking A.I Avatars and Copywriting plus a toolkit of resources like PDF guides and session notes. You’ll also get exclusive access to their A.I Machines bonus product too!

It’s great for anyone wanting to learn how to capitalize on the new wave of A.I revolution – it’s no longer a trend or fad but part of our future way of living & working so now is the time to jump onto this opportunity while you can!

Chris has been able to make 6 figure months from using these tools himself but that doesn’t mean you will have guaranteed results too – there’s no way they can promise what you’ll achieve but hopefully his teachings help set you up for success!

Sale page: A.I. Academy - The Automated Income Machine!

To see this hidden content, you must react with one of the following reactions : Like Like, Love Love, Wow Wow

Reactions: sucodefrutas, otterdark and lingoda
  • Post hidden due to user being banned.

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 1) Show all

• Tags
    figure tools