A Complete carding and hacking group

Reaction score
I have been carding for almost a year i have had success online as well as with physical carding( dumps). My journey in obtaining pertinent information has been a long strenuous and some what expensive endeavor. As u may well know the dark web or the clear web is full of scammers and hackers lurking around every corner to take your money or infect you with trojans and malware. Beware of people selling you "legit" software for they may have malicious intentions. Compiling the information to begin carding becomes a daunting task for beginners.
I and some associates are starting a group for a monthly fee we will provide you with all necessary softwares (mind you these softwares are free anyone offering to sell you these softwares claiming they are exclusive are scammers). though the softwares are free without programming knowledge and with no youtube tutorials to go off, for the average person finding a real version and installing it correctly on their computer can be challenging in itself.
You will get:
- WHERE TO BUY DUMPS CVV2 AND FULLZ (from real vendor on the dw. not some telegram channel...)
- How to navigate dark net markets
- a support system to discern real information from fake scammer information
- the latest methods
- an updated x2 software
- updated arqc
- updated ist files
- general discussion of developing/ new methods of carding
- A bunch of resources compiled over the course of my and my colleagues carding journey
- to be part of a group that has a common goal
- challenges to prove your skills which may award you lifetime free access
- online carding methods
- understanding of how merchant websites work and what steps you need to take for a transaction to go through
- the correct equipment to buy (working with dumps)
- one on one support if needed
- carding terms explained
- how to setup an air tight OPSEC
- forums that will be useful to you

We also offer similar resources for different types of hacking schemes and fraud schemes
- cpns
- tax fraud
- hacking (not my area of expertise but can hook you up with a reliable source of information)
- and more
Trying to do all of this yourself is certainly possible but for newbies it takes thick skin and a lot of perserverance and reasoning to sift through scammer lies and obtain information. We are offering a service this is not a scam. you can waste months trying to figure out how to card and risk being scammed or pay a small fee per month (pay month to month cancel any time) for all the information you need at your finger tips.
Please message @ graveygianno on telegram for more information

Reactions: rooster1945
Reaction score
Your telegram is not working
I have been carding for almost a year i have had success online as well as with physical carding( dumps). My journey in obtaining pertinent information has been a long strenuous and some what expensive endeavor. As u may well know the dark web or the clear web is full of scammers and hackers lurking around every corner to take your money or infect you with trojans and malware. Beware of people selling you "legit" software for they may have malicious intentions. Compiling the information to begin carding becomes a daunting task for beginners.
I and some associates are starting a group for a monthly fee we will provide you with all necessary softwares (mind you these softwares are free anyone offering to sell you these softwares claiming they are exclusive are scammers). though the softwares are free without programming knowledge and with no youtube tutorials to go off, for the average person finding a real version and installing it correctly on their computer can be challenging in itself.
You will get:
- WHERE TO BUY DUMPS CVV2 AND FULLZ (from real vendor on the dw. not some telegram channel...)
- the latest methods
- an updated x2 software
- updated arqc
- updated ist files
- A bunch of resources compiled over the course of my and my colleagues carding journey
- online carding methods
- understanding of how merchant websites work and what steps you need to take for a transaction to go through

We also offer similar resources for different types of hacking schemes and fraud schemes
- cpns
- tax fraud
- hacking (not my area of expertise but can hook you up with a reliable source of information)
- and more
Trying to do all of this yourself is certainly possible but for newbies it takes thick skin and a lot of perserverance and reasoning to sift through scammer lies and obtain information. We are offering a service this is not a scam. you can waste months trying to figure out how to card and risk being scammed or pay a small fee per month (pay month to month cancel any time) for all the information you need at your finger tips.

Reaction score
hi im
You will get:
- the latest methods
- an updated x2 software
- updated arqc
- updated ist files
- online carding methods

- cpns
- tax fraud
- and more
hi im
You will get:
- the latest methods
- an updated x2 software
- updated arqc
- updated ist files
- online carding methods

- cpns
- tax fraud
- and more
going to download telegram an contact you about learning from you. I have been looking and learning for about a year and your so rite about there being so much bullshit and scammers out there that im just looking for someone to clear away the crap and put me in the rite direction. ive made some wicked contacts for different kinds of carding and id stuff but im looking to learn from anywhere i can thanks

Reaction score
hi im one of those noobish ive been involved in this kind of thing for a couple of years and watching and listening putting it all together but like you say there's so much crap to go through to find factual info out there. I really want to join your monthly tutorial/course general help and guidance im well up for it just in case it matters im in the uk thanks
You will get:
- the latest methods
- an updated x2 software
- updated arqc
- updated ist files
- online carding methods

- cpns
- tax fraud
- and more

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 3) Show all

• Tags
    carding group hacking methods