$5K MONTHLY WITH SPOTIFY (AUTOPILOT) (EXTREMELY EASY, NO WORK INVOLVED)

Vendor of: Paypal & Banks Logins + Cookies
Verified Seller
Reaction score

Spotify pays artists a small amount of money per stream for 1000 streams $ 3 to $ 4.

To become an artist on spotify you need at least one song.

[free] 1.1. You can create your own song with Music Maker or FL Studio. Go to reddit and search for loopkits.

[paid] 1.2. You can also simply buy songs from other providers here on cracked.

2.1 Next you need a music distributor, I recommend Distrokid, but there are many others.
There you have to upload your songs and add an artwork, for this you can simply use a sample picture that is available on many picture websites.

2.2 There you can deposit your paypal in order to be paid afterwards.

3.1 As soon as your songs are published you have to stream your songs.

This works in two ways

[1] The simple one: You go to a streaming provider and send the link to your song to them. The provider then takes care of the streaming and you don't have to worry about anything else.

[2] The more difficult way: You need a VPS provider for this, I recommend taking HETZNER. You have to buy a server from the provider.
On this server you then run a bot that you can buy from some providers here on cracked. Next you need Spotify premium acc. You can crack these yourself or you can buy them from a provider.

[3] One of the most costly ways is to buy many servers and run the Spotify desktop app on them. You can then use it to stream your songs. This route requires a lot of money and time, but in my opinion it is the safest.

4. Now you have to wait until the streams come to your songs. The money will then be automatically transferred to your distribution acc.
However, this process usually lasts around 2-3 months, as Spotify only pays the money for these strems then.

The more songs you upload, the more streams you can receive on your songs. That means that in the end you will get more money!

Reactions: trajkoprosss
Reaction score

Spotify pays artists a small amount of money per stream for 1000 streams $ 3 to $ 4.

To become an artist on spotify you need at least one song.

[free] 1.1. You can create your own song with Music Maker or FL Studio. Go to reddit and search for loopkits.

[paid] 1.2. You can also simply buy songs from other providers here on cracked.

2.1 Next you need a music distributor, I recommend Distrokid, but there are many others.
There you have to upload your songs and add an artwork, for this you can simply use a sample picture that is available on many picture websites.

2.2 There you can deposit your paypal in order to be paid afterwards.

3.1 As soon as your songs are published you have to stream your songs.

This works in two ways

[1] The simple one: You go to a streaming provider and send the link to your song to them. The provider then takes care of the streaming and you don't have to worry about anything else.

[2] The more difficult way: You need a VPS provider for this, I recommend taking HETZNER. You have to buy a server from the provider.
On this server you then run a bot that you can buy from some providers here on cracked. Next you need Spotify premium acc. You can crack these yourself or you can buy them from a provider.

[3] One of the most costly ways is to buy many servers and run the Spotify desktop app on them. You can then use it to stream your songs. This route requires a lot of money and time, but in my opinion it is the safest.

4. Now you have to wait until the streams come to your songs. The money will then be automatically transferred to your distribution acc.
However, this process usually lasts around 2-3 months, as Spotify only pays the money for these strems then.

The more songs you upload, the more streams you can receive on your songs. That means that in the end you will get more money!
testt

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 1) Show all

• Tags
    money provider songs spotify stream