โญโญ๐Ÿ’ณ SELLING NON-VBV / NON-MCSC BINs WORLDWIDE ๐Ÿ’ณโญโญ

Administration Team
DNA Moderator
Infinity Member
Reaction score
Hello, Carders,

For Sale NON-VBV and NON-MCSC BINs from anywhere in the world ๐ŸŒ, mainly and always available from:

1.- United States ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ

2.- Canada ๐Ÿ‡จ๐Ÿ‡ฆ

3.- United Kingdom ๐Ÿ‡ฌ๐Ÿ‡ง

4.- France ๐Ÿ‡ซ๐Ÿ‡ท

๐ŸŒ Other countries available:

Argentina ๐Ÿ‡ฆ๐Ÿ‡ท / Australia ๐Ÿ‡ฆ๐Ÿ‡บ / Austria ๐Ÿ‡ฆ๐Ÿ‡น / Denmark ๐Ÿ‡ฉ๐Ÿ‡ฐ / Finland ๐Ÿ‡ซ๐Ÿ‡ฎ / Hong Kong ๐Ÿ‡ญ๐Ÿ‡ฐ / Israel ๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡ฑ / Italy ๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡น / Japan ๐Ÿ‡ฏ๐Ÿ‡ต / South Korea ๐Ÿ‡ฐ๐Ÿ‡ท /

Netherlands ๐Ÿ‡ณ๐Ÿ‡ฑ / Peru ๐Ÿ‡ต๐Ÿ‡ช / South Africa ๐Ÿ‡ฟ๐Ÿ‡ฆ / Spain ๐Ÿ‡ช๐Ÿ‡ธ / Sweden ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡ช / Turkey ๐Ÿ‡น๐Ÿ‡ท / United Arab Emirates ๐Ÿ‡ฆ๐Ÿ‡ช

PRICES:

For USA and Canada, the price for each NOVBV BIN is $18 USD.

For other countries, prices start from $25 USD.

However, if you wish to purchase a larger list (bulk), the price per BIN would be $5 USD.

Pre-Order Countries:

The country you are looking for NON-VBV is not in the list above?
No worries, you can contact me stating the country you are looking for and I will search for BINs NON-VBV for you, some pre-order countries are:

Andorra ๐Ÿ‡ฆ๐Ÿ‡ฉ / Aruba ๐Ÿ‡ฆ๐Ÿ‡ผ / Bahrain ๐Ÿ‡ง๐Ÿ‡ญ / Bangladesh ๐Ÿ‡ง๐Ÿ‡ฉ / Belgium ๐Ÿ‡ง๐Ÿ‡ช / Bolivia ๐Ÿ‡ง๐Ÿ‡ด / Brazil ๐Ÿ‡ง๐Ÿ‡ท / Cayman Islands ๐Ÿ‡ฐ๐Ÿ‡พ / Chile ๐Ÿ‡จ๐Ÿ‡ฑ / China ๐Ÿ‡จ๐Ÿ‡ณ /

Colombia ๐Ÿ‡จ๐Ÿ‡ด / Costa Rica ๐Ÿ‡จ๐Ÿ‡ท / Curacao ๐Ÿ‡จ๐Ÿ‡ผ / Cyprus ๐Ÿ‡จ๐Ÿ‡พ / Dominican Republic ๐Ÿ‡ฉ๐Ÿ‡ด / Ecuador ๐Ÿ‡ช๐Ÿ‡จ / El Salvador ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡ป / Germany ๐Ÿ‡ฉ๐Ÿ‡ช / Guatemala ๐Ÿ‡ฌ๐Ÿ‡น /

Haiti ๐Ÿ‡ญ๐Ÿ‡น / Honduras ๐Ÿ‡ญ๐Ÿ‡ณ / India ๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡ณ / Ireland ๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡ช / Jamaica ๐Ÿ‡ฏ๐Ÿ‡ฒ / Luxembourg ๐Ÿ‡ฑ๐Ÿ‡บ / Mexico ๐Ÿ‡ฒ๐Ÿ‡ฝ / New Zealand ๐Ÿ‡ณ๐Ÿ‡ฟ / Nicaragua ๐Ÿ‡ณ๐Ÿ‡ฎ / Panama ๐Ÿ‡ต๐Ÿ‡ฆ /

Paraguay ๐Ÿ‡ต๐Ÿ‡พ / Poland ๐Ÿ‡ต๐Ÿ‡ฑ / Portugal ๐Ÿ‡ต๐Ÿ‡น / Puerto Rico ๐Ÿ‡ต๐Ÿ‡ท / Singapore ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡ฌ / Switzerland ๐Ÿ‡จ๐Ÿ‡ญ / Trinidad and Tobago ๐Ÿ‡น๐Ÿ‡น /

Turks and Caicos Islands ๐Ÿ‡น๐Ÿ‡จ / Uruguay ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡พ / Vietnam ๐Ÿ‡ป๐Ÿ‡ณ / Virgin Islands, U.S. ๐Ÿ‡ป๐Ÿ‡ฎ

and much more... ๐ŸŒ

Note: For pre-order countries, where it is more difficult to locate and procure the correct BIN, the prices depend on each country, but the cheapest starts from $70 USD.

IMPORTANT
READ THE FOLLOWING RULES:

1. What is NON-VBV / MCSC?

Payment in 3-D Secure merch, without SMS, OTP code and other confirmation by the owner (holder).

2. Before sending each BIN, I personally ensure it is checked correctly to be 100% certain it is NO-VBV.

I only sell quality and up-to-date NON-VBV BINs to this day.

3. REPLACE BINS:

For refund you need to provide a screenshot of the main page, with proofs.

3 days for a FREE replacement after purchase. (that is, if the BIN purchased from me has switched to vbv / sms, within 3 days, I will replace it for FREE).

To purchase, DNA Escrow is accepted, as well as contacting me via Session, Jabber, or Telegram. Please send me a private message here to get my ID or @ in the case you need it.

HAPPY CARDING!

• Tags
    bins bins 2024 non mcsc non vbv non vbv bins selling worldwide