Vendor of: Paypal & Banks Logins + Cookies
Verified Seller
Reaction score
✅How to make $$$ with SPOTIFY!✅

[Image: verified-2687569242.gif]

GIVE ME A LIKE TO KEEP UPLOADING UHQ POSTS
[Image: undefined-Imgur.gif]

Hidden Content
Are you a talentless piece of shit? Can you not sing, make beats, or make a podcast? Do you still want money because money is money? Well, look no further, because you don't actually need any talent to abuse Spotify!

Now Mr, you may be wondering "how can I make money from Spotify if I can't make music?", its called a bit of the old botting, my friend. Simply record yourself mumbling about how much you love being talentless and unworthy of human gratitude for a few minutes, fill that bitch with enough midrolls to take up as much time as it takes to count how many people you've disappointed (about 2 minutes) and boom! MONEY.

Now on a real note: this method can take a few months to get your money, however, when you do get the money its an amazing passive income - and for you internet snobs who actually pay tax it's a way to get taxable income. There are many sites you can use to bot your Spotify plays (streams) and your followers however most are too expensive for what they provide and most are extremely low-quality streams, which means Mr. CEO of Spotify will ban you quicker than your last relationship lasted. You can find many botting providers on the internet and some good websites to use, cough https://spotify.green/ cough, just be careful who you buy from as a good majority are low quality and are basically just instant bans for using them. I recommend using Distrokid to publish your music, its cheap and easy to use. For new Spotify, accounts don't think you can bot 1,000,000 streams in a week on a song and not get instantly banned, use your brains! Make sure your profile looks legit, good graphics, icons, etc will help. Just try to look as legitimate as possible.

In addition to just recording your voice and packing it with midrolls if you do publish actual music this could help launch your career and get you noticed, a few of my friends have botted 100k streams on some of their songs and gotten 250k of legit streams just in the months following, [Note that these were premium user streams so Spotify's algorithm pushes them out more since it makes them more money]

Spotify pays roughly 2-7$ / 1000 Streams. You can get streams for as low as $0.5 from different providers!

TLDR:
Step 1: Navigate to Distrokid.com or any other distributor! Make an account and choose whichever plan you'd like.
Step 2: Verify your information and update your account.
Step 4: Record a song or buy songs from someone else.
Step 5: Upload your songs to distrokid with a suiting artwork.
Step 6: Wait for your songs to be verified and uploaded to Spotify.
Step 7: Bot your Spotify artist with streams.

I've been using Spotify.Green for the whole time, please keep in mind I'm not affiliated with them or anything else, I'm just showing my experience with them.

An account which I made in December to see if it actually works:
[Image: 0NQ3XCx.png]

If you're thinking about creating an account on Cracked, I suggest using my affiliate link. By doing so, you'll be adding value to your life, and life will reward you for it (CLICK HERE)

Hidden Content
Are you a talentless piece of shit? Can you not sing, make beats, or make a podcast? Do you still want money because money is money? Well, look no further, because you don't actually need any talent to abuse Spotify!

Now Mr, you may be wondering "how can I make money from Spotify if I can't make music?", its called a bit of the old botting, my friend. Simply record yourself mumbling about how much you love being talentless and unworthy of human gratitude for a few minutes, fill that bitch with enough midrolls to take up as much time as it takes to count how many people you've disappointed (about 2 minutes) and boom! MONEY.

Now on a real note: this method can take a few months to get your money, however, when you do get the money its an amazing passive income - and for you internet snobs who actually pay tax it's a way to get taxable income. There are many sites you can use to bot your Spotify plays (streams) and your followers however most are too expensive for what they provide and most are extremely low-quality streams, which means Mr. CEO of Spotify will ban you quicker than your last relationship lasted. You can find many botting providers on the internet and some good websites to use, cough https://spotify.green/ cough, just be careful who you buy from as a good majority are low quality and are basically just instant bans for using them. I recommend using Distrokid to publish your music, its cheap and easy to use. For new Spotify, accounts don't think you can bot 1,000,000 streams in a week on a song and not get instantly banned, use your brains! Make sure your profile looks legit, good graphics, icons, etc will help. Just try to look as legitimate as possible.

In addition to just recording your voice and packing it with midrolls if you do publish actual music this could help launch your career and get you noticed, a few of my friends have botted 100k streams on some of their songs and gotten 250k of legit streams just in the months following, [Note that these were premium user streams so Spotify's algorithm pushes them out more since it makes them more money]

Spotify pays roughly 2-7$ / 1000 Streams. You can get streams for as low as $0.5 from different providers!

TLDR:
Step 1: Navigate to Distrokid.com or any other distributor! Make an account and choose whichever plan you'd like.
Step 2: Verify your information and update your account.
Step 4: Record a song or buy songs from someone else.
Step 5: Upload your songs to distrokid with a suiting artwork.
Step 6: Wait for your songs to be verified and uploaded to Spotify.
Step 7: Bot your Spotify artist with streams.

I've been using Spotify.Green for the whole time, please keep in mind I'm not affiliated with them or anything else, I'm just showing my experience with them.

An account which I made in December to see if it actually works:
[Image: 0NQ3XCx.png]

• Tags
    money songs spotify streams