Vendor of: Paypal & Banks Logins + Cookies
Verified Seller
Reaction score
✅[Method] $25/day OGads+ Youtube Commenting(the raping of youtube)✅

LIKE US TO KEEP ON UPLOADING UHQ

Hidden Content

Let the rapage of youtube commence.

This is nothing new.

You are going to spam youtube comments with CPA offers.

Many people think that youtube will ghost your comments, but there are ways to bypass this.

One way , is twitter, twitter links dont get ghosted on youtube, before it would never get ghosted, now, sometimes, they do. I dont know what factor cause a twitter link to get ghosted but 90% of the time it wont get ghosted.
One thing to never do is upvote your own comment, if you use a twitter link and upvote your own comment on the same account, then yes it will be ghosted. You can however log in from other accounts and upvote it

Go to twitter,

Tweet out the CPA link you want to use to earn

Right Click the tweet, and click "Copy Link Adress"

You will get a link like this
Think of this as using a link shorterner,

this link will redirect to your CPA offer, and these links do not get ghosted on youtube comments

____

Now, why spam in youtube comments?

The thing about youtube is, most people, espicially kids watch videos on their phone, mobile traffic is perfect for OGads
I'd say about 8 or 9 / 10 people who watch a video go to the comment sections.
So the comment section is being read by a bunch of kids who are on their mobile phone which makes it a good place to advertise.

Go to the comment section of that video, you will see an account I made, linking towards my CPA offer.

Now, there are ways to increase convs and CTR %
1. Choose a famous youtuber, and copy their name and picture to make it look like its that person commenting.
2. Upvote the comment so it is in the top comments, and will be seen by more ppeople, more impresssions = more conv
3. Write some fake replies "Wow it worked" " Thank you"
4. if somone replies with "fake" to your comment, your conv will decrease, so watch for that

Thats it. There are plently of game hack niches out there, or you can even pose as a popular yt and drop a cpa link to a gift card etc etc

Those of you who have money to invest in a bot, or invest in gmail accounts, or upvotes will have the upper hand over those who dont have money to invest,

There are panels in the marketplace here on bhw that sells all you need, there is a panel that gives unlimted yt comment upvotes for 50 bucks a month etc etc

good lick yall

Hidden Content

Let the rapage of youtube commence.

This is nothing new.

You are going to spam youtube comments with CPA offers.

Many people think that youtube will ghost your comments, but there are ways to bypass this.

One way , is twitter, twitter links dont get ghosted on youtube, before it would never get ghosted, now, sometimes, they do. I dont know what factor cause a twitter link to get ghosted but 90% of the time it wont get ghosted.
One thing to never do is upvote your own comment, if you use a twitter link and upvote your own comment on the same account, then yes it will be ghosted. You can however log in from other accounts and upvote it

Go to twitter,

Tweet out the CPA link you want to use to earn

Right Click the tweet, and click "Copy Link Adress"

You will get a link like this
Think of this as using a link shorterner,

this link will redirect to your CPA offer, and these links do not get ghosted on youtube comments

____

Now, why spam in youtube comments?

The thing about youtube is, most people, espicially kids watch videos on their phone, mobile traffic is perfect for OGads
I'd say about 8 or 9 / 10 people who watch a video go to the comment sections.
So the comment section is being read by a bunch of kids who are on their mobile phone which makes it a good place to advertise.

Go to the comment section of that video, you will see an account I made, linking towards my CPA offer.

Now, there are ways to increase convs and CTR %
1. Choose a famous youtuber, and copy their name and picture to make it look like its that person commenting.
2. Upvote the comment so it is in the top comments, and will be seen by more ppeople, more impresssions = more conv
3. Write some fake replies "Wow it worked" " Thank you"
4. if somone replies with "fake" to your comment, your conv will decrease, so watch for that

Thats it. There are plently of game hack niches out there, or you can even pose as a popular yt and drop a cpa link to a gift card etc etc

Those of you who have money to invest in a bot, or invest in gmail accounts, or upvotes will have the upper hand over those who dont have money to invest,

There are panels in the marketplace here on bhw that sells all you need, there is a panel that gives unlimted yt comment upvotes for 50 bucks a month etc etc

good lick yall

• Tags
    comments twitter youtube