✅ ✅ ✅ ✨ MAKE MONEY CASHING OUT ✨ ACTUAL WAY TO MAKE $5000 / HOUR ✨ ✅ ✅ ✅

Vendor of: Paypal & Banks Logins + Cookies
Verified Seller
Reaction score
Hello Guys, a really quick and very valued guide on making money with blackhat:
We gonna start from ratting, what is ratting ?

Ratting is pretty known, it’s when you use a remote access tool to basically get access into someone’s computer and from there you can do literally anything you would like. We are here to show you how to make a real income out of it.

•Firstly you need to get a RAT, you can get it to forums like cracked.io (here) for example and any other forums
•Then you need to get a RDP to set up the RAT so you can open ports and get victims.
What is RDP used for ?
To actually get the victims. Without open ports you won't get any victims even if they download the virus.
Crypting: With crypting you make a virus that is detected, undetected.
Make sure to hire a crypter so you have a FUD virus or your file would easily get detected

Binding: .With a binder you can bind 2 .exe files together and use a custom icon, We are going to need to bind because to get downloads we need credibility, the victim needs to be happy after downloading your file and has to suspect nothing.

Now you should be ready to spread, you should have a nice crypted RAT binded with a legitimately working program. Now let’s get that bad boy full of clients, there is many spreading techniques in the ratting industry, I myself was always using YouTube method back then but now things have changed, YouTube will ban your channel after 1-7 days of your videos being uploaded IF you are not using a crypter and a binder. If you would like to spread on YouTube, make sure you are not using anyone else’s video you need to record and edit one yourself, make your own thumbnails, no cashlinks in the description, no copyrighted music and it’s also highly recommended that you use an aged YouTube account.

Cashout:
Now every log will be within the RAT and you gotta filter out the websites that you need
And to access the accounts you will actually need either drainers or OTP BOTS.
Before this please make sure you have a nice static paid proxy in your pc and make sure to have some reverse search tools, now
Let me explain:
When you try to log in to the accounts you get hit with 2FA, a code that is sent to the number or e-mail of the victim and the OTP BOT lets you social engineer the code and get inside the account to cashout.

Leave a like + rep if you liked it and i am always to ready to help anyone with any question :)

Reactions: Greenmeanie
  • Tags
    victims virus youtube