⚜️2 METHODS SMART MONEY 25$ EVERYDAY ⚜️〚PASSIVE INCOME〛Ⓜ️〚100% LEGAL | WORKING 〛⚜️

Vendor of: Paypal & Banks Logins + Cookies
Verified Seller
Reaction score
Hey guys, just wanted to post a method I use when I really need some quick money.
This is in no way a long-term solution to make endless amounts of money, but it’s a good way to get some spending money. I used this method when I was first starting out. It pays around $10-$20/hour no bullshit and one of the only methods people actually go throat with. There are two methods I’ll go over, first is a simple and easy way with a less reliable source and second is high payout for the hustlers.
Enjoy, and please leave a like, this took a long time to make.

METHOD #1

Alright, so this method helps you make money by exploiting the CoinsCrash referral program and make really quick and easy money

[Image: 1*aEC-_zjbQQb0Sl2ZG6vv7Q.png]

Step #1
Let’s get to the meat of it. Once you have the coinscrash account, you will see Faucet option. Click on that, and then collect the around 0.02$ Free every Hour
You will also have a link/code of Referral. Once you have that link you can start to earn 5% on every referral
My Ref Link https://CoinsCrash.com/register/FaucetEmpire Non Ref link CoinsCrash - THE ORIGINAL CRASH GAME CoinsCrash.com
Step #2
Go to a place where you can incentivize people to get Join e.g on Facebook Bitcoin Groups, Discord servers, Telegram basically everywhere
Post your referral link everywhere on smart ways not just copy/paste (Be genuine)
Extra Step
If you want to make more money, tell the person to invite as many people as they can with your link and maximize your profits with passive income.
Hell, turn it into an Empire if you have to!
Make over 100–1000 referrals like I did and get 5% every time referrals make a new deposit to play
Spend all that sweet, sweet referral money.

METHOD #2

This right here is the cream of the crop. It’s why you clicked on this post, as it can help you make serious money.

[Image: 1*KKiiYFh4zkMJE3kyVrfO9w.png]

Step #1
Use a laptop or PC to continue. Open your account.
Step #2
Get a VPN (Free is OK).
Step #3
Obtain the Smart Code ( You can find many on google but for me it suits the 4lk4traz code as it makes Higher profit for short time
Code: 4lc4Traz Code CoinsCrash - Pastebin.com or 4lc4Traz Code CoinsCrash or 4lc4Traz Code CoinsCrash - Pastehook
Then click on “autobet,” then select “Custom.” Erase the existing content in the box and paste the Smart Code.
Step #4
The higher your balance, the more profit you can make. Make a deposit 0.010 bitcoins and once you make a profit over 0.011 BTC, withdraw 0.001 BTC. You can also adjust the code to use higher or lower bets based on your balance.

• Tags
    coinscrash method money referral smart